THE ELECTRONIC VERSION OF THE PROSPECTUS FOR STUDENTS THAT YOU ARE SEEKING TO ACCESS IS BEING MADE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE INTER NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF FASHION DESIGN (INIFD)KOREGAON PARK IN GOOD FAITH AND IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY.
THE PROSPECTUS IS NOT DIRECTED AT PERSONS RESIDENT OR LOCATED IN ANY OTHER JURISDICTION AND IS NOT ACCESSIBLE BY PERSONS RESIDENT OR LOCATED IN ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE THE AVAILABILITY OF THE PROSPECTUS TO WHICH YOU ARE SEEKING ACCESS WOULD CONSTITUTE A VIOLATION OF RELEVANT LAWS OR REGULATIONS OR REQUIRE REGISTRATION THEREOF.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Inter National Institute of Fashion Design (INIFD)Koregaon Park and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Every effort is made to keep the website updated and run smoothly. However, Inter National Institute of Fashion Design (INIFD) Koregaon Park takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Please read this notice carefully - it applies to all persons who view this webpage. Please note that the disclaimer set out below may be altered or updated. You should read it in full each time you visit the site.
The Prospectus is not directed at person’s resident or located in any other jurisdiction. The availability of the Prospectus on this website is not meant to constitute delivery or sending of the Prospectus in any jurisdictions.
Viewing the Prospectus you seek to access may not be lawful in certain jurisdictions. Any person who wishes to view the Prospectus must first satisfy themselves that they are not subject to any local requirements that prohibit or restrict them from doing so. If you are not permitted to view the Prospectus on this website or are in any doubt as to whether you are permitted to view the Prospectus, please exit this webpage.
The Prospectus should not be distributed, forwarded or transmitted in or into any jurisdiction where to do so may constitute a violation of relevant laws or regulations or require registration thereof. The distribution of the Prospectus in other jurisdictions may be restricted by law and therefore persons into whose possession the Prospectus comes should inform themselves about and observe any such restriction.
The Prospectus has not been approved by any securities regulatory authority in India nor has any securities regulatory authority in India expressed an opinion about these securities, and it is an offence to claim otherwise.
Making the Prospectus available in electronic format does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy.
Neither CGI Group Inc, nor any person who controls it nor any affiliate, director, officer, employee nor agent of it or affiliate of such person accepts any liability arising out of or in connection with the use of the Prospectus or any other information set forth in this website. BRAINWAVE being only the franchisee of INIFD ,INIFD Corporate Chandigarh have final right to give admission to any students filling the forms for any courses through this website. And same applied to its associates or related agencies. All the courses run either by INIFD or university is subject to approval from the respective bodies The existing and previous advertisements and Search Engine Optimization activities regarding the university courses will be henceforth invalid.
Confirmation of understanding and acceptance of disclaimer I have read and understood the disclaimer set out above. I understand that it may affect my rights and I agree to be bound by its terms. I confirm that I am permitted to proceed to electronic versions of the Prospectus.
BRAINWAVES being franchisee for Inter National Institute of Fashion Design (INIFD), INIFD Koregaon Park will keep the user information collected through its website (www.nifdpune.co.in) strictly confidential. It will not be shared with any external agencies or individuals. However, Inter National Institute of Fashion Design (INIFD) Koregaon Park will keep the users updated about its happenings and developments through newsletters with an option of not to subscribe the same.
1. While Filling the form online, the students have to submit a few personal information
• Your name
• Your email and mailing address
• Your telephone number
• Your payment processing details
• Any other data as Inter National Institute of Fashion Design (INIFD) Koregaon Park may require
2. General browsing of Inter National Institute of Fashion Design (INIFD) Koregaon Park website is anonymous and it does not register the user’s personal information. However, this information is not shared by the organization with external agencies.
3. All relevant information collected through Inter National Institute of Fashion Design (INIFD) Koregaon Park website is handled and used by internal and authorized officials only.
4. Inter National Institute of Fashion Design (INIFD) Koregaon Park is not liable for any form of loss, damage or harm caused to the users as a result of misuse of personal information by a third party, tracked through a liked site of Inter National Institute of Fashion Design (INIFD) Koregaon Park.
6. Contents published in Inter National Institute of Fashion Design (INIFD) Koregaon Park website including graphics, write-ups, logos, pictures, images and software are the property of Inter National Institute of Fashion Design (INIFD) and its partners or associates and the same is protected. Users must seek formal permission before using any of these information and any misuse of the same will automatically hold the (mis)user liable.
What we do with the information we gather We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new programs, events, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email address]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please E –mail to email@example.com. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.